As we take steps to re-open our spa, Sufii Day Spa has always been committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, guests and employees. On top of our usual high standards of cleanliness and safety, we have added even more stringent protocols to keep our guests and staff safe. We have consulted with experts to ensure we are taking the right measures for safety without sacrificing your relaxation or our employee’s well-being.
The steps we are taking at Sufii Day Spa will include:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms, bathrooms, reception area and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Pre-service employee health checks including temperature check and mandatory masks for all employees.
Between every service:
- Remove & replace all sheets. Clean replacements are stored in closed cabinetry.
- Disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during the service with products registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for Use Against Emerging Enveloped Viral Pathogens.
- All equipment and tools that may have been used in the service are disinfected per the manufacturer’s instructions.
Sufii Day Spa will also require all employees to practice good hand hygiene, including regularly washing their hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds, including before and after touching members or guests. Ensure that 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available in all treatment rooms and other key locations for use by all employees, members or guests.
Updated May 16, 2020.