Membership Terms & Conditions
NOTES ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Membership Services: Sufii Day Spa Membership includes your choice of a 1 hour Classic Massage, 1 hour Body Treatment, 1 hour European Facial, Photo Rejuvenation or a Classic Manicure & Pedicure
A one (1) hour session consists of fifty (50) minutes hands-on and ten (10) minutes for consultation and dressing.
- Service Rollover-All unused services continue to rollover each month and can be used however you have them accumulated while in agreement. All accumulated services expire 60 days after monthly membership has been cancelled and 30 days for prepaid membership.
- Retail Discounts-Members receive 10% on all Sufii Products.
- Service Discounts-Additional member services can be purchased for $59. Members receive 20% off all waxing services.
- Gift Card Discounts-Members receive 10% off gift card sales
- Family Add-On-Add an additional member for $55.
- Guest Privileges-Bring in a first time guest and they receive the member rate for their first visit with us.
Members are required, per the Membership Agreement, to notify the Sufii in writing of any change in account information on file prior to the next electronic-funds-transfer (EFT) date. Payment Authorization forms are available at your Sufii location or online. Members are also required to notify Sufii, in writing, of any change of address.
You will have the entire length of your membership to use services as long as the account is not frozen and in good standing. All accumulated services expire 60 days after Monthly Membership has been cancelled and 30 days after Prepaid Membership.
Sufii Day Spa memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Membership offerings are auto-renewable. At the end of the initial term of membership, your monthly dues will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless elected otherwise on the Membership Agreement.
Sufii Day Spa reserves the right to change Spa rules and regulations and pricing at any time.
As a client, you agree to follow the Sufii rules and regulations and Sufii Day Spa retains the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE OPTION
In order to freeze a membership, a Sufii Membership Freeze Request Form must be submitted. Forms can be found at your Sufii location.
A minimum of one payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen.
Sufii monthly membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months.
Memberships can only be frozen 2 times in a 12-month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time.
Membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
Your membership expiration date will be extended by the amount of time your membership was frozen.
MEMBERSHIP APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION
Cancellations must be done within 24 hours.
Same day cancellations or no call no show will be taken off as a service received. If there is no service in account to take away, the account information provided will be charged for the amount of the service/services that were booked.