Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment
Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, non-ablative skin resurfacing treatment that uses a fine, abrasive powder or a diamond-tipped wand to gently remove the top layer of dead skin cells. This reveals new, healthy skin that is brighter, smoother, and more radiant.
Microdermabrasion is a popular treatment for a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Large pores
Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective treatment for most people. However, it is not recommended for people with active acne, open wounds, or sensitive skin.
After the treatment, your skin may be slightly red and tender. This is normal and should subside within a few hours. You may also experience some flaking or peeling, which is also normal.
To get the best results from microdermabrasion, it is recommended to have a series of treatments. The number of treatments you need will vary depending on the severity of your skin concerns.
Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your skin. If you are looking for a non-surgical way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging, microdermabrasion may be a good option for you.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion offers a number of benefits, including:
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades age spots and sun damage
- Unclogs pores
- Brightens skin tone
- Promotes collagen production
- Improves overall skin health
How to Prepare for Microdermabrasion
There are a few things you can do to prepare for microdermabrasion, including:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks before and after your treatment.
- Stop using any harsh skin care products, such as scrubs or peels, for at least two weeks before your treatment.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser the day of your treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of your treatment.
Aftercare for Microdermabrasion
After your microdermabrasion treatment, you will need to follow these aftercare instructions:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least two weeks after your treatment.
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.
- Avoid using any harsh skin care products, such as scrubs or peels, for at least two weeks after your treatment.
- Wear sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days.
If you have any questions or concerns about microdermabrasion, be sure to talk to your doctor or esthetician.
1 hr. Microdermabrasion Facial $109 (reg $149)
Or call (407) 770-6666 to book an appointment!
To reserve an appointment or any spa service please call 407-770-6666 to make a reservation or you can book directly online. Contact us today to make a reservation that indulges your senses and rejuvenates your mind, body and spirit.
No cancellations on same day bookings. Please be advised of our 24 hour cancellation policy for all clients.